Welcome to Robinsons Facilities Services
Keeping Your Building's Assets Switched On 24/7/365
Robinsons Facilities Services can trace its roots back to the 1960’s when a small number of engineers were employed to provide an aftercare service to the main installation business of Robinsons Group. Over the decades the aftercare service developed, undertaking a handful of planned and preventative maintenance for its own customers. In 2013 Robinsons Facilities Services became a company in its own right offering maintenance and repair services for commercial boilers and heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing assets. With a head office in Harrogate, our HVAC repair and servicing engineers cover all of Yorkshire including Leeds, York and Sheffield.
From 2013 to the present day the company has enjoyed year on year growth, now being over four times the size it was in 2013. We now have over 500 sites within the Yorkshire Region, dealing with a variety of sectors including leisure, industrial, healthcare, multi-property residential landlords and education.
Why Choose Robinsons Facilities Services?
- Local – we only do work in Yorkshire meaning we are never too far away when you call
- Reliable – we are always there when you need us with engineers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Experienced – our every growing team of highly qualified engineers have over 200 years combined experience
- Flexible – we can tailor how we work to suit your needs
- Compliant – we are fully accredited with Gas Safe, Oftec, Refcom and more
See what our commercial clients think of us
Your Key Contact
Katie oversees the day to day operations of both the business and staff. She has extensive experience in facilities management and is the key contact for all new and existing clients.