Air Conditioning Repairs In Harrogate
If you look after your air conditioning system, it will look after you, your employees and your customers. It will also bring a return on your investment by running efficiently and allowing you greater control over your heating and ventilation costs.
Of course a proactive planned and preventive maintenance programme is integral to having a fully functioning air conditioning system in any commercial building in Harrogate, whether that is an office, a shop, a hospital or a laboratory. However, we are aware that no system can guarantee against unexpected breakdowns and repairs, and having 24/7/365 reactive assistance available is extremely important in maintaining the critical conditions in your business.
At Robinsons Facilities Services we have one of the most trusted and experienced team of air conditioning engineers in Harrogate. All our engineers are fully trained and qualified, and as experienced HVAC professionals they will be familiar with your system, how it works, and what spare parts it requires. We always recommend you install systems from recognised manufacturers, where parts are built better and are more widely available.
What our air conditioning engineers offer
Our aim is to keep your business running, so in between routine maintenance visits we are available all the time to attend to your repair needs.
Typical repair problems experienced with air conditioning units include:
- Capacitors and contactors: A lot of electricity flows through these and so heat can rise significantly. They often fail when the outside temperature is also hot and their temperature rises accordingly. They are usually not too expensive to replace.
- Fan motor: This endures extreme temperatures as it is exposed outside. Technology has advanced to make more robust units and guard them better, but failure does still occur.
- Compressor: This can be quite expensive to replace as it is a central feature of the system.
- Refrigerant: Ordinarily, you should not need to refill refrigerant every year. If you do there is likely to be a leak in your system somewhere. This could be quite hard to find.
- Dirt: Airborne particles often accumulate in the system, which can result in inefficiency and a lack of capacity. The unit draws air in through the condenser coil, so this is where much of the dirt will be found.
It is important that only qualified HVAC professionals carry out these kind of repairs as you are dealing with high voltage equipment and refrigerants, for which you need certification to be able to handle. Robinsons Facilities Services are on hand to assist all our contracted customers with emergency repairs.
To read more about the latest industry and company news please click here