A growing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and electrical maintenance and repair provider to a variety of businesses in and around Yorkshire. The business has grown year on year by focusing on delivering the best service to our customers, listening to their needs and adapting as required.
08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday + overtime/call-out rota
- In the region of £13.50 p/h or £28,080 per annum base salary (dependent on experience and qualifications);
- Excellent overtime and call out rates and door to door travel paid;
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day every 5 years’ service;
- Full attendance annual bonus;
- Long term service bonuses at 5, 10 and 25-year intervals;
- Van, fuel, uniform and other essential items for the role provided.
Maintenance and/or repair of domestic boilers and associated domestic mechanical plant, although as the business operates predominantly on commercial sites, suitable candidates must be willing to immediately cross train to commercial. Works are predominantly within the Yorkshire region, although works outside this area may be required. Basic electrical knowledge would be preferred for the interaction with mechanical plant, as would installation experience and any knowledge of other building services trades such as oil, LPG and/or air conditioning.
- Must have a strong background in domestic gas maintenance/repair;
- Must hold domestic gas qualification;
- Must have experience of and/or a willingness to learn the commercial side and/or other trades such as oil/LPG/air conditioning;
- Must be able to work well alone as well as part of a team;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Must be punctual, reliable and professional;
- Must be willing to embrace constant change and improvement of business systems and processes in an ever-growing business.
An experienced domestic maintenance/breakdown engineer with a great work ethic ‘can do’ attitude and desire to learn more about the commercial side.
CV’S FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ROBINSONS FACILITIES SERVICES LTD ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.