Keeping you switched on 24/7 in Redcar, Cleveland and surrounding areas
Do you need specialist HVAC expertise? At Robinsons Facilities Services, we have a team of commercial heating and air conditioning engineers, as well as fire safety and grounds management specialists, all here to help you.
Redcar & Cleveland HVAC Experts
Our clients choose us because:
- We have 5 star reviews
- We are an established company with years of experience
- We are highly accredited
Our Packages & Pricing
We have a range of packages to suit your business needs. Take a look at our options below.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) – a full package which takes care of everything giving you peace of mind. View our PPM package.
- 24-7-365 Call Out Facility – our popular package for rapid access to our emergency engineers. View our 24-7-365 Call Out package.
- Reactive Only Service – ideal if you just have a one-off repair required. View our Reactive Only package.
Planned Preventative Maintenance really is a cost-effective option for your business. You can ensure you stay on top of maintenance as well as things that need regular cleaning such as ventilation systems and water systems. Read our page Why Choose PPM?
Emergency Engineers in Redcar & Cleveland
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we can help with a wide range of emergency breakdowns in Redcar & Cleveland including:
- Emergency boiler breakdowns
- Emergency air conditioning breakdowns
- A wide range of other emergency breakdowns.
About Redcar & Cleveland
With a population of over 136,000 people, the borough of Redcar & Cleveland borders Scarborough and Hambleton.
Our commercial heating and ventilation engineers work on many sites throughout North Yorkshire and we offer rapid call-outs to businesses across the region that need our expertise. We have many staff working in all areas of facilities services, so whether you need PAT testing in Redcar, or other services such as asbestos surveying, or even just advice on your building compliance, we can help.