Robinsons Facilities Services have over 50 years’ experience in winning contracts for HVAC and mechanical and electrical maintenance work, and much of this has been won via formal competitive procurement exercises. This has been a successful route to forming some of our most established client relationships, and hence we are experienced in dealing with tendering processes and comfortable with showcasing our abilities in order to secure HVAC contracts.
HVAC Procurement Exercises & Invitations to Tender
How We Work
- Bidding – We are familiar with frameworks, fixed term or bespoke HVAC repair and maintenance contracts.
- Specific Requirements – We focus on the facilities services we know we can deliver to the highest standards. If we don’t think a project is right for us, it is out of our core facilities management services or our geographical reach we won’t tender for it. By doing this, it means we can deploy our skilled engineers to where we can add most value to your business and provide an exceptional, quality service.
- Contract Types – We can work to a wide range of contract types such as JCT and NEC (maintenance and repair or measured term contracts) and we can also work with bespoke terms for tenders which require them.
- Public & Private Sector – We work across both public and private sectors. With public sector tenders, we have experience of working with Local Authorities, the NHS, various educational establishments and many more. On a private sector level, we work with many large organisations and procurement organisations / intermediaries.
- Tender Portals – We are comfortable and familiar with the tender portals available including YORtender.
- TUPE – We understand that some contracts may require us to TUPE incumbent staff upon completion of a successful bid and we are completely competent in managing this.
- KPIs – We know the importance of working to KPIs for procurement and ensuring quality and timescales are key performance indicators throughout the project. We have extensive internal KPI’s which we regularly benchmark our own performance against and are both familiar and comfortable with aligning our performance measures and similar processes to the requirement of each successful tender win.
- Facilities Management Systems – We have our own in-house computer aided facilities management system but we are also comfortable working with clients own CAFM systems as and when required.
- Tender Terminology – We are familiar with all the requirements of the tender process and we acknowledge various labels including ITT (Invitation to Tender), RFI (Request for Information) and PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire).
- Submitting a Tender – When responding to a tender bid we set out exactly how we will deliver the project against the tender specifications. We will also explain why we are the best suited candidate to deliver against the specifications, due to our industry experience, our credentials in different sectors and our industry approvals, accreditations and qualifications. In setting out our costings we will break these down to fully justify each section and explain where you are getting value for money from a long term partnership with Robinsons Facilities Services.
The Benefits of Dealing With Robinsons Facilities Services
Robinsons Facilities Services can deliver a planned preventive maintenance package for your HVAC systems and equipment that is competitively priced for the industry. Our procurement and labour policies allow us to offer effective work at very high standards and using the best materials available.
We invest heavily in the local economy both by way of the procurement of services and our ongoing commitment to social value.
Our aim is to form long lasting and reciprocated value partnerships with our clients which is reflected in our loyal and ever-growing Yorkshire client base.
We specialise our tendering services to the HVAC industry, incorporating highly skilled work in boilers, heating and hot water services, air conditioning and ventilation, and plumbing and cold water. In addition, we carry out maintenance work in other areas such as mechanical and electrical maintenance and security systems.
Would you like us to tender for a HVAC project?
Please call us on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org today
Complete the form below to contact us about HVAC procurement and tendering.
Why Robinsons Facilities Services?
- Local – we can be with you at short notice and can get hold of spare parts any time you need them, using our local network of procurement suppliers and engineers.
- Reliable – you can call on us for 24/7/365 support and have peace of mind that you will always receive the same level and quality of service any time of day or night.
- Experienced – our knowledge and expertise has been gained from years working with different clients across many different industry sectors.
- Flexible – we understand how your business works and are happy to tailor our maintenance package to suit your operations, and work within the parameters of your demands.
- Compliant – we value independent accreditation and keep up-to-speed with the changing industries in terms of qualifications, legislation and new technologies.