With a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contract from Robinsons Facilities Services, we can offer you peace of mind that your commercial building’s assets are well maintained, safe and compliant with our commercial boiler, air conditioning, and plumbing experts. We can also incorporate a whole range of other commercial building services into your tailor-made contract, such as fire detection systems, PAT or legionella testing, lift maintenance and much more.
With a PPM contract, this is our most popular and best-value pricing model with contracts starting from as little as £250+VAT per annum. We’ve written an article on why you should choose planned maintenance which you can read here, and have also done a video too (see here). However, for ease, we’ve listed a handful of the benefits below too:
- Fastest response times – guaranteed within 4 hours.
- Lowest call out charges – if you have an emergency, you will benefit from our lowest hourly rate.
- 24/7/365 call outs – year-round peace of mind that our engineers will be there whenever you need us.
- Asset maintenance – we will prepare a maintenance schedule to regularly service your assets.
- Online portal – you will get access to our exclusive online portal where you can keep up to date with our planned maintenance schedule.
- Flexible contracts – we can work around your business needs and offer a flexible contract length for PPM clients, ranging from 12 months to 5 years.
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time to all breakdowns and repairs. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.