With a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contract from Robinsons Facilities Services, we can offer you peace of mind that your building’s assets are completely taken care of by our commercial boiler, air conditioning & plumbing experts.
With a PPM contract, this is our most popular and best value pricing model. You will get the following benefits:
- Fastest response times – guaranteed within 4 hours.
- Lowest call out charges – if you have an emergency, you will benefit from our lowest hourly rate.
- 24/7/365 call outs – year-round peace of mind that our engineers will be there whenever you need us.
- Asset maintenance – we will prepare a maintenance schedule to regularly service your assets.
- Online portal – you will get access to our exclusive online portal where you can keep up to date with our planned maintenance schedule.
- Flexible contracts – we can work around your business needs and offer a flexible contract length for PPM clients, ranging from 12 months to 5 years.
I’m interested in becoming a Planned Preventative Maintenance customer. Is it right for my business?
We work with many different businesses in many different sectors and we’re confident that our PPM contract is the most cost-effective and adaptable service we can offer to our clients. If you sign up for a PPM contract with us, you will get all the benefits listed above from one of Yorkshire’s leading HVAC companies.
Did you know we offer a FREE Site Survey for clients considering a planned preventative maintenance contract?
Do I really need Planned Preventative Maintenance?
Ensuring your building’s assets are regularly serviced and maintained is an important part of any facilities management. Did you know your commercial boiler should be serviced annually? If it is not serviced, it could invalidate your warranty. Our top priority is making sure our clients stay compliant and have efficient, well-maintained assets. Please also read our useful article on Why Choose Planned Preventative Maintenance.
What if I have an emergency?
A PPM contract with Robinsons Facilities Services gives you the ultimate peace of mind that any emergency you have is taken care of. Our typical call-out time for a boiler, air conditioning or plumbing emergency in Yorkshire is under 4 hours for planned preventative maintenance clients.
How much will it cost?
Try our FREE quick quote calculator today and we’ll provide an estimate on how much it will cost to service and maintain your assets. It’s 100% free and there’s no obligation to proceed further.
Ready to proceed?
Click here to contact us and arrange a planned preventative maintenance contract today.