Commercial Boilers, Heating & Hot Water
Commercial Biomass Boilers
Keep your business running with the low-carbon option of biomass boilers by partnering with Robinsons Facilities Services and you will get access to dedicated, round-the-clock support and expertise.
Commercial Biomass Boiler Systems Servicing in Yorkshire
A biomass boiler is currently a cost-effective option due to the available government grants in place. Biomass boilers are also eco-friendly.
If you have a biomass boiler it is vital that it is serviced at least twice a year, which is where we can help. Robinsons Facilities Services is one of only a few companies that specialises in biomass boiler service and repair in Yorkshire.
If you contact Robinsons Facilities Services you will have access to unrivalled industry knowledge and technical skills, as well as fully-trained and accredited staff who are experienced in servicing biomass boilers for commercial buildings, and can keep your business running. We also ensure you maintain regulatory compliance and optimum efficiency within your commercial boiler system.
Our Commercial Biomass Boiler Services
Our staff are among the best boiler engineers in Yorkshire and the North of England and if you contact us today we can design a planned preventive maintenance system that offers you 24/7/365 access to them and peace of mind for you.
We can talk to you about designing a system that safeguards against emergency breakdowns, keeps your systems operating efficiently and enables access to spare parts and accessories. We can also talk to you about possible money-saving initiatives such as the renewable heat incentive (RHI) and clean heat grant.
Basic Service for Commercial Biomass Boilers
Our basic biomass boiler service includes the following:
- General inspection of the boiler, its components and feeding equipment.
- A gas analysis to assess the efficiency of the boiler.
This can be done while the boiler is running and should be done a minimum of once a year. We cover the whole of Yorkshire, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions or to book a service.
Full Commercial Biomass Boiler Service
A full service for your commercial biomass boiler will include the following safety checks and cleaning activities:
- Geared motor units, seals and bearings checked and greased and/or readjusted if necessary.
- Inspection of all internal airway ports, ash boxes, and extraction systems, and any carbon build-up cleared.
- Inspection of automatic ignition system and tube and cleaned and/or greased if necessary.
- Inspection and cleaning of all boiler and bunker feed screws.
- Anti-burn back protection and safety equipment inspected and repaired where necessary.
- Electrical inspection of control panel and boiler connections.
- Inspect system performance and combustion.
- Inspect, grease, and realign doors, lids, ropes, and seals.
- Inspect and clean, grease or readjust all ancillary items including the main system pump, system air pressure and air vents, temperature sensors, electrical items, etc.
- Calibrate proximity sensor, light sensor, flue temperate sensor and lambda probe.
- Review date and error logs and upgrade to the latest software.
Biomass boiler servicing can vary slightly depending on the boiler, parts, and manufacturer so our service will be tailored to your facility’s set up and maintenance needs.
The boiler will need to be switched off for 24 hours in advance of a full service, so we recommend booking a full service during the summer or at a time when you won’t be relying on your commercial biomass boiler for the running of your business.
Robinsons Facilities Services will provide a service report upon completion with recommendations for any additional remedial work. This is a great way to ensure that your workplace is safe, efficient, and compliant with the Health and Safety Act.
The Best Commercial Biomass Boiler Servicing
Contact us today and we can design a bespoke solution that offers you the best service and maintenance cover, and ensures you peace of mind that you are in the hands of reliable boiler engineers.
We cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time to all breakdowns and repairs. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.
Our customers love us! Read our testimonials.