Other Commercial Building Services
Commercial Catering Maintenance
Do you run a catering business and need repair and maintenance services for your commercial kitchen equipment? In certain industries, your catering equipment may be vital for all of your key operations. It’s not worth taking chances with.
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we can help with catering equipment repairs and maintenance throughout Yorkshire. We can also teach you how to care for your equipment between maintenance appointments.
Our full range of facilities services and experience in the catering sector means we work with a wide range of premises including:
- Commercial Kitchens
- Public Houses
We understand that the hospitality industry is fast-paced and ensuring your catering equipment runs smoothly is paramount, ensuring health and safety standards are consistently maintained. This includes general standards of cleanliness, food safety and maintaining equipment. We can fix and maintain ovens, hobs, grills, and fryers in any business.
Types of Commercial Catering Equipment that Require Maintenance
Of course, the maintenance needs of your kitchen will depend on whether you are using gas or not, and what sort of facilities you are using.
Our commercial catering service engineers can advise on all aspects of maintenance and even repairs.
Equipment needing regular maintenance may include:
- Refrigerators. These require regular servicing and tests to ensure they are running at the correct temperature to avoid food spoilage.
- Gas appliances. These must be regularly serviced and safety checked to ensure they are operating safely and correctly.
- Extractors, canopies and filters. All ventilation systems should be cleaned as well as maintained on a regular basis to prevent fire hazards and ensure good ventilation.
- Ovens. Commercial oven maintenance helps to prolong the life of your equipment and ensure it is running at peak efficiency.
As well as maintaining your equipment, there are other important steps that can form part of your planned preventative maintenance. Every kitchen is slightly different, and our team of experienced professionals have worked with a wide variety of different kitchen designs, as well as different models of appliances.
Within health and safety law, many kitchen checks, as well as risk assessments, are a legal requirement. Failure to carry these out could result in fines, or even closure of your business.
Benefits of a Commercial Catering Equipment Maintenance Service
As well as keeping you legally secure and compliant, it makes sense to get your commercial catering equipment regularly serviced. Benefits include:
- Reduced risk of breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Improved efficiency, meaning lower running costs.
- Advice on more efficient ways to run your kitchen.
- Peace of mind that your equipment is safe and compliant.
Our commercial catering service engineers can advise on all aspects of maintenance and even repairs. They will work with you to create a tailored plan that meets the needs of your business and budget.
Commercial Kitchen Maintenance Services from Robinsons Facilities Services
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we offer commercial kitchen maintenance services that are designed to keep your kitchen running smoothly and efficiently.
We can provide:
- Regular servicing and maintenance of all commercial catering equipment.
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Commercial catering repairs including reactive repairs.
- Installation of commercial catering equipment.
- Fire safety advice, including risk assessments.
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we offer a dedicated repair and maintenance service to ensure your business is compliant whilst also ensuring it runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Our Gas Safe Registered engineers are trained to the latest health and safety standards.
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.
Commercial Catering Maintenance FAQs
This varies depending on the type of equipment in question, but a regular maintenance schedule can help you to ensure that your catering equipment is kept in top condition. Regular cleaning and operation checks are also a good idea.
Among the most common issues in a commercial kitchen are issues with commercial refrigeration and freezers, as well as cookers and ventilation. Regular maintenance is the best way to avoid these issues and prevent food spoilage and hazards.
A maintenance checklist is a document provided for staff that can help you and your employees to establish what maintenance is required and when, helping with both professional maintenance and regular weekly upkeep that your staff can carry out.
Call our Yorkshire Head Office about Commercial Catering Maintenance
- Fast Response Times
- Coverage Throughout Yorkshire
- Highly Accredited Commercial Engineers