Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration
Commercial Freezer Repair
A fault or breakdown in a commercial freezer can cause huge issues to your business, including the potential loss of valuable stock, or hazardous food or medicine being used by mistake. A commercial freezer repair is usually needed in a hurry, and you need to know you are working with engineers you can rely on.
Our Yorkshire-based team can help by diagnosing and repairing the issue or issues that have caused your commercial freezer to break down, and get you back up and running again quickly.
Risks of Commercial Freezer Breakdown
There are several risks associated with commercial freezer breakdown, and these need to be considered when deciding whether or not to repair your freezer.
- The loss of valuable stock: If you have a large commercial freezer, it is likely that you will have a lot of stock inside it. If this stock is lost because of a breakdown, it could cost you a lot of money.
- The use of hazardous food or medicine: If your commercial freezer is used to store food or medicine, it is important that it is kept at the correct temperature. If the temperature rises too much, this could lead to the food or medicine becoming unsafe to use.
- The spread of bacteria: If your commercial freezer is not working properly, it could lead to the growth of bacteria. This could cause food poisoning or other illnesses.
Signs You Need Commercial Freezer Repair
There are many different signs that something is wrong with your industrial or commercial freezer. If you notice any of the following, or suspect any issue, it is important to get in touch with a professional commercial freezer repair company as soon as possible:
- The freezer is not maintaining its temperature. This is an obvious and sure-fire way to tell that the freezer is not working, and your stock could be at risk.
- The freezer is not turning on. This could be a problem with the freezer itself, or with the power supply.
- There is water leaking from the freezer. This could be a sign of a problem with the door seal, or it could indicate that the freezer is not defrosting properly.
- The freezer is making strange noises. Mechanical problems can lead to your freezer developing a new noise.
- There is ice or frost build-up inside the freezer. This could be a sign that the freezer is not functioning properly, or could require maintenance.
- An unusual or unpleasant smell has developed. This could be a sign of bacteria growth, and is definitely something you should have looked at as soon as possible.
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we understand the urgency of commercial freezer repair, and we are here to help. We offer a fast and efficient service, and a 24/7 call out across the whole of Yorkshire.
How to Avoid Commercial Freezer Repairs With Planned Maintenance
Planned preventative maintenance is a way to potentially avoid reaching the stage of commercial freezer breakdown. By having your freezer serviced and maintained on a regular basis, any small issues can be identified and fixed before they become larger and more expensive problems.
Regular maintenance is also a way to extend the life of your commercial freezer, and ensure it is working economically, and to its full potential.
At Robinsons Facilities Services, we offer commercial freezer servicing and maintenance packages that can be tailored to your specific needs. We also offer a one-off commercial freezer repair service if you find yourself needing an urgent call out.
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time to all breakdowns and repairs. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.