Commercial Boilers, Heating & Hot Water
Emergency Commercial Boiler Repair
Commercial boiler broken down in Yorkshire?
We are available 24/7!
A commercial boiler is an important asset for the day-to-day running of your business. A boiler breakdown can happen at any time, particularly with older, less efficient boilers.
In the event of a commercial boiler breakdown, you may be left in an awkward position, particularly if your business relies on a central heating system and hot water to operate.
When you need an emergency commercial boiler engineer anywhere in Yorkshire, call Robinsons Facilities Services on 01423 226578 or send us an enquiry.
Finding an emergency gas heating engineer quickly, who has the ability to repair your system, can allow your business to resume with minimal disruption.
What Causes Commercial Boiler Breakdown?
Your boiler could break down for a number of reasons. There are so many types of different boilers. Whether you have a gas, oil or LPG boiler, our experienced team can diagnose the issues and set about making the necessary repairs.
Here are some common reasons why a boiler fails:
- Ignition probes dirty or worn – due to lack of service
- Blocked condensate due to lack of service
- Frozen condensate due to poorly installed or undersized condensate drain pipework
- Low system pressure
- A buildup of rust and corrosion over the years
These are just some of the issues. An emergency commercial gas engineer or heating engineer can help you to work out exactly what the problem is, and get you back up and running quickly.
The heating system in your commercial property may also develop issues, which can be confused with commercial boiler problems. Here are some reasons why the heating system fails:
- The pump has failed
- The internal diverter valve has failed
- External zone valve failed (System Boilers)
- Dirt or sludge in the system preventing radiators from heating up
- Controls or thermostat breaking
Fortunately, our team also includes professional emergency heating engineers across Yorkshire who are able to spot the nature of your issue, whether it is related to your boiler or another component of your heating system.
The Dangers of a Broken Boiler
If you spot a sign that your commercial boiler is broken and not functioning as you expect then don’t hesitate to seek advice.
There are numerous dangers to leaving a broken boiler in a state of disrepair and not getting it fixed as soon as possible:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning – this is a silent killer and can be fatal. You cannot see, or smell, so it’s important to have your boiler serviced regularly to check for any signs of problems
- Fire – if the boiler breaks down and starts a fire, not only could you lose your property but also endanger the lives of people.
- Water damage – if the boiler leaks, this can cause serious water damage to your property.
- Lack of heating and hot water – a broken boiler means you will not have any heating or hot water until it is fixed. This could lead to loss of business and inconvenience for your staff and customers.
Don’t take any risks. Ensure that you get your boiler inspected if you have any suspicion of it breaking or not functioning as you require.
Our emergency commercial gas engineers are here to help!
If your boiler has broken down, don’t worry – call Robinsons Facilities Services today on 01423 2262578 and we will be able to arrange one of our expert engineers to attend your Yorkshire premises quickly in order to fix your boiler, before you need a boiler replacement service.
Call us today on 01423 226578 or send us an enquiry.
Why choose Robinsons Facilities Services for your commercial boiler breakdown?
- Local – we only do work in Yorkshire meaning we are never too far away when you call
- Reliable – we are always there when you need us with engineers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Experienced – our ever-growing team of highly qualified engineers has over 200 years of combined experience
- Flexible – we can tailor how we work to suit your needs
- Compliant – we are Gas Safe registered and fully accredited with Oftec, Refcom and more
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time to all breakdowns and repairs. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.