Plumbing, Cold Water & Hygiene
Many businesses have turned to fogging cleaning and disinfection in recent years as a way to quickly and efficiently kill bacteria and viruses within a room.
Robinsons Facilities Services can help you with your fogging cleaning needs, to provide a quick and efficient way to increase the hygiene of your business premises.
How Fogging Cleaning Works
Fogging cleaning works by using a fogging machine to generate a fog or mist of disinfectant solution.
This fog is then evenly distributed throughout the room, landing on surfaces, before evaporating and leaving behind a residual layer of disinfectant.
What Are The Benefits Of Fogging Cleaning?
Fogging cleaning is an effective way to clean and disinfect a room due to the fog reaching all surfaces, including hard-to-reach areas.
Fogging is also a quick process, which can be as quick as 30 minutes per room, meaning that your business can return to normal operations quickly.
Fogging cleaning is suitable for a variety of businesses including those with a high turnover of people. It helps to kill any germs and bacteria left behind and prevent the spread of diseases that can live on surfaces or in the air.
If you would like to find out more about fogging cleaning and how it could benefit your business, please contact us today.
We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and provide you with a free quote.
Robinsons Facilities Services can help increase the hygiene of your business premises with fogging cleaning, a quick and efficient way to kill bacteria and viruses within a room.
Examples of Businesses that May Use Fogging Cleaning
- Healthcare facilities: Fogging cleaning is commonly used in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities to disinfect patient rooms, waiting areas, operating rooms, and other high-touch surfaces.
- Food service industry: Restaurants, cafeterias, and other food service establishments use fogging cleaning to eliminate bacteria and viruses that can cause illness.
- Educational facilities: Schools, colleges, and universities use fogging cleaning to sanitise classrooms, libraries, computer labs, and other areas where students and staff gather.
- Office buildings: Fogging cleaning can help reduce the spread of illness in shared office spaces, such as conference rooms, break rooms, and workstations.
- Public transportation: Buses, trains, and airplanes use fogging cleaning to disinfect seating areas, restrooms, and other high-touch surfaces.
- Sports facilities: Sports stadiums, gyms, and fitness centres use fogging cleaning to sanitise locker rooms, workout areas, and other spaces where athletes and customers congregate.
- Residential homes: Fogging cleaning may also be used in homes to disinfect high-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, light switches, and countertops, and reduce the spread of illness among family members.
Does Fogging Cleaning Help With COVID-19?
Fogging cleaning can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19 as it is an effective way to clean and disinfect a room, including any COVID particles that are left on surfaces.
Businesses need to take hygiene seriously to help to protect the health of their employees and customers. Fogging cleaning is one of a variety of tools in the fight against diseases.
Should I Get Fogging Cleaning After an Outbreak?
If there is a virus or disease that could spread, this is the ideal time to perform a deep clean, and fogging is one of the safest ways to do so.
Fogging professionals wear the necessary PPE to fog a room and will also follow all safety guidelines. This is a way to get surfaces cleaned without having to put your cleaning staff at risk.
After an outbreak of any disease, it is important to clean and disinfect all areas of your business, including high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, and countertops.
After fogging, it is important to ventilate the area well to allow any residual chemicals to disperse.
How Often Do I Need Fogging Cleaning?
Fogging cleaning in the UK has grown in popularity in recent years, but how often should you get your premises cleaned in this way?
This will depend on the type of business you have, how often it is used, and the level of foot traffic.
For example, a business that has a high turnover of people may need fogging cleaning more often than one that does not.
It is also important to consider any recent outbreaks of disease or virus as this may mean that fogging cleaning needs to be carried out more frequently.
If you are unsure how often fogging cleaning should be carried out at your business, please contact us and we would be happy to advise you.
Robinsons Facilities Services can help with all of your fogging cleaning needs in Yorkshire and the north of England. Contact us today for a quote.
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time, even if you need fogging cleaning as a reaction to a recent outbreak. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.
Why Choose Robinsons Facilities Services?
- Adaptable prices
- 24/7/365 availability
- Highly trained experts
- Years of experience
Our customers love us! Read our testimonials.
Fogging Cleaning FAQs
Fogging can be used in a variety of different scenarios but if you have a particular focus on healthcare or you manufacture consumable products then fogging may be especially important.
The process of fogging involves chemicals which can be harmful if not used correctly, which is why you should only use safe and trusted professionals for your fogging needs.
Fogging is one of the best ways to clean a space and especially when it comes to airborne particles that could potentially be harmful. It should be used as a part of a thorough cleaning regime.