Commercial Boilers, Heating & Hot Water
Commercial Gas Boiler
Commercial gas boilers are still very popular, and while there are other varieties of boilers available in the modern age, plenty of businesses are still running on gas.
You also need to ensure that your boiler is maintained by Gas Safe commercial engineers, crucial for ensuring your compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
If something should go wrong with your gas boiler, you also need to know that you can rely on experienced professionals for commercial gas boiler repair.
Contact Robinsons Facilities Services for expert, fast-response assistance with your gas boilers and get access to dedicated professionals and unrivalled industry knowledge.
Commercial Gas Boiler Servicing in Yorkshire
We have a team of experienced engineers who can offer round-the-clock access to commercial gas boiler breakdown repairs, so give us a call today and we can ensure your business keeps on running.
Our customer approach is friendly, pro-active and dedicated. When we partner with you we ensure that you get the access and attention you deserve. This means your commercial gas boilers are in the hands of the best professionals in the industry, who can ensure your systems are running to optimum efficiency and that you are fully compliant with all industry standards.
Read our ultimate gas safety checklist for expert tips and advice.
Our Commercial Gas Boiler Services
We can design the perfect planned preventive maintenance schedule for your organisation. Our fully trained and accredited staff are waiting for your call 24/7/365 and can offer an immediate response to ensure your systems are running effectively. Our planned maintenance service gives you peace of mind that your commercial gas boilers are in the hands of the most trusted and respected commercial boiler engineers in Yorkshire.
What Does a Commercial Gas Boiler Service Include?
Getting your gas boiler serviced is not a case of an annoying inconvenience. You need to ensure that your boiler complies with commercial gas boiler flue regulations and other gas boiler maintenance regulations. Most boilers should be serviced at least twice a year.
- Appliance operating pressure
- Combustion – Ratio/co2
- Flue flow test
- Visual inspection of flue for condition and compliance
- Flue termination for compliance
- Appliance spillage test
- Gas tightness
- Pipework and metre compliance
- Appliance flame failure device- check correct operation
- Correct operation of any other safety device – for example, electrical interlock/fan dilution flow switch, high limit cut out, etc
- Gas emergency cut off/solenoid
- Ventilation to standard – including high/low level free area in cm2
- Ventilation- all grilles free of obstruction
- Air/gas ratio setting
- Flue gas temperature
- Burner pressure
- Flue draught
- Gas rate
- CO/COS ratio
Additional services where necessary
It is possible that you may require further services and our highly-trained commercial gas boiler maintenance engineers can advise you on the specifics of your system.
- Remove, clean and inspect burner (including filter/mesh)
- Remove, clean and inspect burner bars
- Inspect and clean internal flue ways
- Clean/vac out burner chamber
- Strip, clean and reset for correct operation- ignition/flame detection probe
- Strip and clean pilot injector
- Replace thermocouple
- Check correct operation of peizo ignitor/ignition system
- Remove and clean air filter (warm air units)
- Visual check of electrical connections for arcing/loose connection and tighten as necessary
- Gas Safety Certificate issued
Obtaining a Gas Safe building regulations compliance certificate can help you to prove that you have properly maintained your system in the event of any complaints or suspicion.
Our Commercial Gas Boiler Services
We can design a bespoke service and maintenance schedule to suit your business and help you to meet commercial landlord gas safety standards. We work with all commercial gas boilers, regardless of age or make or model.
Working across Yorkshire, we cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and South Yorkshire and offer a fast, efficient response time to all breakdowns and repairs. Contact us today for all planned, reactive maintenance or emergency call out. Call 01423 226578 or get in touch to see how Robinsons Facilities Services can help.
Our customers love us! Read our testimonials.