Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration
Other HVAC equipment
The HVAC industry in the UK is huge, and reliable companies providing servicing and repairs are vital.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) equipment is used in to maintain a comfortable indoor environment and control the temperature, air quality, and humidity levels in buildings. Here are some examples of HVAC equipment that are commonly used, all of which are serviced by Robinsons Facilities Services:
- Boilers: Boilers are used to heat water and generate steam, which is then distributed through a heating system to provide heat to the building.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are used to heat air and distribute it throughout the building.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps are used to transfer heat from one place to another, either from the outside air to the building, or from the ground to the building.
- Air handling units: Air handling units are used to regulate the flow of air into and out of the building, including the ventilation, heating, and cooling of the air.
- Ductwork: Ductwork is used to distribute air throughout the building, including the ventilation, heating, and cooling of the air.
- Ventilation systems: Ventilation systems are used to provide fresh air to the building and to control indoor air quality.
- Air conditioning units: Air conditioning units are used to cool and dehumidify the air in the building.
As well as installing and maintaining conventional air conditioning systems, Robinsons Facilities Services also focuses on some other HVAC equipment:
Why Choose Robinsons Facilities Services?
- Adaptable prices
- 24/7/365 availability
- Highly trained experts
- Years of experience
- Full Yorkshire coverage
Our customers love us! Read our testimonials.