Plumbing & Cold Water
Water Chlorination Certificate
Do you need a water chlorination certificate?
Chlorine is long established as a highly effective method of eliminating bacteria growth and the spread of viruses in water supplies. Water chlorination is a specialist hygiene and legionella monitoring method and any organisation with operational water systems needs a working procedure that controls and sanitises these water systems.
What does a typical water chlorination process include?
Most comprehensive water treatment processes will include:
- A method statement
- Mains water flush
- Neutralise the system
- Certificate issued
Only after a certificate is issued can re-connection to the mains water supply be safely established. A certificate is required to confirm that the work carried out conforms to BS8558. This work will comply with the local water authority requirements and the sampling involved in the process must be carried out by a UKAS accredited laboratory.
What needs to be on a water chlorination certificate?
When working with Robinsons Facilities Services you get a certificate that confirms the following information:
- The work carried out conforms with BS8558
- A detailed breakdown of the work carried out
- A record of the chlorine levels measured in the source water and the chlorine levels after dosing and after flushing
- A record of the sample sources and their locations
- A schematic drawing of the system, where possible
Why should I choose Robinsons Facilities Services for my water chlorination certificate?
As one of the most respected water chlorination engineers in Yorkshire, RFS have built a reputation for professional and dependable services, based on:
- Fully qualified and accredited personnel
- Comprehensive and reliable repeat service
- 24/7/365 availability
- Use the best quality chlorination equipment
- Samples tested at UKAS accredited laboratories
- Works conform to BS8558
- Experienced in the industry
- Resources available to contact you anywhere in Yorkshire
Contact Robinsons Facilities Services today and we can talk to you about your water hygiene requirements and where water chlorination can help in your continued compliance. Call 01423 226578 for more information.
Why Choose Robinsons Facilities Services?
- Adaptable prices
- 24/7/365 availability
- Highly trained experts
- Years of experience
Our customers love us! Read our testimonials.