This document explains how we, Robinsons Facilities Services Limited (company number 8359924), who operate the website [www.robinsonsfs.com] (“the Website”), require you to abide by our terms and conditions with regard to the use of the Website generally and the data you submit for us.
It also explains how we use the information we collect about you, how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
1. The Website
1.2 You are responsible for all access to the Website using your internet connection, even if access is made by another person.
1.3 We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Website or any part of it. Access to any such restricted areas may be subject, at our discretion, to registration and/or other conditions. If we grant permission to access a restricted area, we may withdraw that permission at any time and for any reason.
1.4 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or any individual function or feature of the Website will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Website may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance.
1.5 All intellectual property of any nature in the Website and of all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
2.1 We provide the Website on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any of the content made available on it. To the maximum extent permitted by law we expressly exclude:-
2.2 Clause 2.1 contains a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
2.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not be by law excluded or limited and in particular any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees.
3. Your Conduct
3.1 use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
3.2 impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express;
3.3 interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make it available;
3.4 violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any network which make the Website available;
3.5 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
3.6 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of or use of access to the Website;
3.7 modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website;
3.8 remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary right notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
3.9 create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website content.
By submitting data to us you agree with the following terms:-
4. Your submission of data
4.1 You are authorised to submit data on your own behalf or on behalf of a named business for which you have authority.
4.2 You confirm, warrant and represent to us that the data you submit (“the Information”) is true and accurate.
4.3 You confirm, warrant and represent that the Information does not contain any sensitive personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998), is not obscene, is not defamatory and does not infringe the rights of any other person.
5. The information we collect and how we use it
5.1 We gather the Information to allow us better to contact you.
5.2 We may aggregate information provided by you to create or refine statistics for the purposes of monitoring website use in order to help us develop the Website and our services and we may provide such aggregate information and/or statistics to third parties. This will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
5.3 We may provide you with information about our products or about features of the Website or any other matters which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. When you use the Website, we will monitor this use and use this and the Information to create a profile of you and your use of the Website. This information is likely to be aggregated or statistical and will be done by placing a “cookie” (which is a small file) on your computer’s hard disk. You may find out more about cookies at “aboutcookies.org”.
7. How we protect your information
7.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place such security procedures as we think are reasonable in the circumstances.
7.2 We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep Information confidential. At present, our nominated data controller is Katie Challis. The internal procedures of this person (and/or any person who succeeds him/her) govern the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
8. Sale of Business
8. If we sell our businesses or any part or parts of our businesses, or if our businesses or the relevant part of them is integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and to any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business or the relevant part.
9. Updating your details
9. If any of the information which you have provided to us and/or our data controller (as named above), changes, for example if you change your email address or name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details or your desire for cancellation, by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. Sale of our business
10. If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and/or to any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
11. Your consent
11.1 By submitting Information, you consent to the use of that Information as set out in this policy. If we change our website policy (and we will keep it under regular review), we will [post the changes on this page] and may place notices on other pages of the Website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. We will also email you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your information in that way. Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to such changes.
11.2 Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information which you provide to us may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try and improve the security of Information. By submitting Information, you consent to the transfers.
12. Links to other websites
12. The Website may from time to time contain links to other websites. This website policy applies only to this Website. When you link to other websites you should read their website policies and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any problems having arisen from your access to said websites.