Keeping you switched on 24/7 in Selby and surrounding areas
We are one of Selby’s leading facilities services companies, offering a wide range of specialist HVAC services with a high customer satisfaction rate.
Our clients choose us because:
- We have 5 star reviews
- We are an established company with years of experience
- We are highly accredited
Our Packages & Pricing
We have a range of packages to suit your business needs. Take a look at our options below.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) – a full package which takes care of everything giving you peace of mind. View our PPM package.
- 24-7-365 Call Out Facility – our popular package for rapid access to our emergency engineers. View our 24-7-365 Call Out package.
- Reactive Only Service – ideal if you just have a one-off repair required. View our Reactive Only package.
Planned Preventative Maintenance really is a cost-effective option for your business. Read our page Why Choose PPM?
Selby Emergency Engineers
If you have an emergency, we can arrange to send an engineer out to your site as quickly as possible. Whether it is a case of a fridge or freezer breaking down in your commercial kitchen, or you need emergency repairs for your water heater, we can help.
- Emergency boiler breakdowns
- Emergency air conditioning breakdowns
- A wide range of other emergency breakdowns.
With a picturesque location, Selby is one of North Yorkshire’s hidden gems with a population of around 15,000 people.
There’s plenty to see and do in the area including visiting Selby Abbey and exploring the walking routes around Selby canal.
Selby is close to the villages of Thorpe Willoughby and Brayton.
Our Selby Engineers
We regularly cover the Selby area with our emergency heating and air conditioning call outs, as well as a variety of other services including fire door maintenance, appliance testing, and water sampling, so if you have commercial premises in the Selby area, please call us today and we will be able to help.